Tuesday, 20 June 2017

11 things you need in your LIFE | this summer


Happily, we're all currently sweating it out in a bit of a heat wave (hurrah/finally), and I'm so delighted that the warm weather has finally arrived that I don't care that my make-up keeps sliding off my face as I sit typing away at my desk! As a little summer-perk-me-up, I've pulled together some of my current favourite must-haves for the summer (both fashion and beauty)... 


*all items marked with an asterisk are gifted* 


#1 Hitting the number one spot is the Barry M Cosmetics Coconut Infusion Nail Paint set*. Featuring Scuba, Lemonade, Popsicle and Flip Flop, this little set will add that much-wanted, summer pop of colour to your mani! Plus, they're perfect for showing off that tan... 



 

#2 Coming in at number two are these achingly cool summer accessories by the one and only Kate Spade New York. Argh! They're just HEAVENLY and completely beach-worthy! Click here to shop Kate Spade New York. 



#3 Say hello to number three, the epic Illuminating Strobe Creams* from Barry M Cosmetics. These little beauts (Baked and Galactic) are here to highlight, highlight, highlight (and it's some serious highlight). They glide on effortlessly and let you bring that epic summer bronzed glow to everyone's attention... 
 #4 Meet three pairs of shoes you're bound to fall head-over-heels for. From left-to-right, discover them one after the other... 







#5 I am LOVING the Ariana Grande's latest Limited Edition fragrance for 2017: Sweet Like Candy!*If you love sweet fragrances then you'll just adore this little beaut! Bringing together a delicious mix of heady musks and feminine florals - it's just perfect for summer. You'll also absolutely love the super playful packaging too! Pom pom alert! Click here to shop it.  
#6 Finally, a number six are these two incredible bags, ideal for taking away with you if you've got a bit of jet-setting booked in. On the left, is the Halli velvet crystal bobble clutch bag, £130, by Ted Baker at Very Exclusive (coming this AW17). On the right is this fabulous creation by Kate Spade New York

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment & let me know your blog link :)

©   | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig