Tuesday, 4 April 2017

Love is in the hair | Philip Kingsley


You'll have seen from my styled posts that my hair is quite wild when it comes to style and texture and therefore, like most curly girls, I'm always on the hunt for gorgeous new curly products that work... 


Philip Kingsley's products are known in the industry for being truly EPIC when it comes to looking after your locks, and one of the brands latest drops - the Coconut Breeze Elasticizer - doesn't disappoint! Not only will you fall instantly in love with its hydrating consistency and smell (featuring notes of coconut, jasmine, almond and vanilla) but you'll just adore the way it makes your hair feel. 


I'm always looking to hydrate my locks, not only because they're curly but because I dye my hair as well. This luxurious pre-shampoo treatment is great for all types - whether your hair's a little dry (like mine) or purely if you just want to indulge your tresses in a gorgeous treat! Promising to add elasticity as well as a glorious bounce and shine, this little beauty is a must-have for your bathroom cabinet. 


After using the treatment (it felt a little weird to be sort-of conditioning your hair before washing it) my hair definitely felt softer and more manageable both during washing and after. Plus, my curls definitely had a little more definition and bounce too - which I loved - meaning I'll definitely be keeping this little star on hand in the bathroom. 

Want to try it for yourself? Click here to discover the product! 

For more information on Philip Kingsley and to shop the brand's other products, click here




Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment & let me know your blog link :)

©   | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig