Wednesday, 1 March 2017

MERCI HANDY | The epic new brand on the block


I don't know about you, but I'm definitely one of those people who can't leave the house without hand gel and hand cream. Seriously, no lie. You'd find me in a mild state of panic quietly hunting for something that resembles either of these things if it's been a particularly rushed morning and I've forgotten both of the above. So, you can imagine my delight when I discovered the seriously fun brand, Merci Handy... 



In the words of the brand: 'Merci Handy is a philosophy, a way of living and a lifestyle. It’s a brand that wanted to create a new product, but one that was also effective. A product that you can whip out without looking like a complete hypochondriac with your friends!' Sounds ideal doesn't it! Plus, you'll instantly fall in love with Merci Handy's adorable, brightly-coloured packaging and miniature products (just perfect for popping in your handbag, however small). 


I often find that my hands will feel a little dry after using hand gel (which means the hand cream will then come into play). With Merci Handy, their hand gels contain tiny cleansing pearls #GASP which soften hands during use and afterwards too, leaving your mitts feeling not only fresh and clean, but super soft too! 


I'm putting it out there: I'm definitely a Merci Handy convert! Not just because their hand gels arrive in scents including everything from Black Vanilla (my favourite) to Coco Rico (like a holiday in a bottle), but because the brand also offers Hand Cream, Toothpaste, Smile Detox packs and Face Mists too! All as fun and enjoyable as the product before it! 

So go on, take a look at my flatlay and click the links to shop your favourites! 

For more information on Merci Handy click here





SHOP MY FLATLAY 

Hand Gel in 'Coco Rico' by Merci Handy (shop here)
Hand Gel in 'Flower Power' by Merci Handy (shop here)
Hand Gel in 'Black Vanilla' by Merci Handy (shop here)
Hand Gel in 'Lollipop' by Merci Handy (shop here
Darley Wallet in black, Mulberry (shop here)
Blush compact, Chanel (shop similar
Bag, Zara (shop








Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment & let me know your blog link :)

©   | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig