Thursday, 15 December 2016

Hydrate your hands this Christmas | with Crabtree & Evelyn



Crabtree & Evelyn: the perfect gift of relaxation...



Crabtree & Evelyn's endless array of beautiful products will make for the ideal festive gift this 2016 (be it for someone else...or yourself). Whether you opt for a luxurious gift set or
choose between their delicious hand care products, bath and body lines or fragrances, the luxury brand promises to endlessly please right on through 2017... 

As someone who suffers with dry, sensitive hands (all the time, but particularly throughout the winter months) I was excited to road-test Crabtree & Evelyn's Goatmilk collection. The Goatmilk Bodycare Collection has been formulated with very gentle ingredients to help soothe sensitive skin. As well as being clinically and dermatologically tested, the products are deeply moisturising - ideal for nourishing dry, sensitive skin. 



I've been using the Goatmilk Hand Therapy cream for a while now (the 100g version - but there's a nifty 25g size which is ideal for keeping in your handbag), and it's proved wonderful for putting on, especially before popping out. I love smoothing it over my hands before putting a pair of cosy, winter gloves on. My hands definitely feel more hydrated and soft. It's quite a thick cream and takes a little while to properly sink in, but I quite like that as it feels like it's working hard to hydrate and nourish my hands!


As for the Comforting Shower Milk it's a great way to make a bath or shower feel that little bit more luxurious and relaxing. It also leaves behind a really beautiful, clean smell on your skin, which I love. In my view, it's a great way to relax and leave behind the stresses of everyday life...especially as the festive panic of Christmas sets in! 


Click here to discover more from the luxurious world of Crabtree & Evelyn. 


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment & let me know your blog link :)

©   | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig