Friday, 16 December 2016

SHE WORE WHITE


WARNING: Prepare to fall in love with Charlotte Mills Shoes...


Having worked in the Bridal Industry for a long time I know that weddings can cost an arm and a leg. However, my thinking is, when it comes to your bridal accessories make it worth your while and think of them as a key style investment. Who said you can't wear them after the BIG DAY? I'll even let you in on a little secret: I'm planning on wearing my wedding dress again...and my shoes, and pretty much everything I wore on the big day. To prove this theory, I styled up a pair of DIVINE shoes from bridal shoe connoisseur, Charlotte Mills. I've been obsessed with her shoes since I stepped foot in the bridal industry, and these 'something blue' beauties will show you why....

SHOP MY STYLE

White ripped jeans: ASOS (shop)
White tee: Zara (shop)
Marble ring: Aldo (shop similar)
Stone ring: H&M (shop similar













Share:

1 comment

  1. The food at this place was delicious. The menu options we had at wedding venues Chicago were great (it was hard to choose) and one course was better than the next. It was great that they had different options for those who didn't eat what we served.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment & let me know your blog link :)

©   | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig