Wednesday, 9 November 2016

TEMPERLEY LONDON 2017 | A riot of colour


With the rain pounding down on the pavements outside and the grey skies beckoning little light, it's time to brighten up your life with a sartorial 100 watt LED bulb: the new Temperley London Spring/Summer 2017 collection…


I don't think I've ever fallen in love so completely with a new season collection before, but designer, Alice Temperley's use of electric colour, enchanting nostalgic vibes, iridescent sequins and palazzo pants has got me revamping my entire SS17 wardrobe situation in my head... 

There's something utterly dreamy and unreal about the line. Every piece shouts of a wild, romantic night out that you'll never forget; of exotic cocktails drunk and a rainbow haze you'll forever want to dip in and out of. 

I've failed to edit this collection down into a select few that I love, as I'm completely smitten with every single piece of the line - which is a rare and unknown thing in itself. 


This is, without doubt, a collection that I will eternally fantasise about…

Click here to discover more from Temperley London. 







All images are sourced from Temperley London 
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment & let me know your blog link :)

©   | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig