Monday, 21 November 2016

10 top GYM-avoidance techniques (explained in gifs)



'OMG, I haven't got a hair band!' or 'er, it's Monday?' Sound familiar? Yeah, I thought so. Need this 'After This We're Getting Pizza Water Bottle,' £19.99, from Getting Personal? Yeah, me too. 




#1 The 'we'll go for a walk instead' line...

6pm 'I'm not feeling it. We'll go for a walk instead.' 
9pm *Still sitting on the couch*




#2 'OMG, I forgot my hair band. I can't go.' 



#3 'It's MONDAY.' 




#4 'I'll go tomorrow' 

(Yeah you will)




#5 'I'll go on Thursday...'
Uh-huh. 



#6 'Or....maybe even Saturday morning.' 





#7 'I forgot my gym kit..!' 






#8 'NO' 
Just NO. 




Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment & let me know your blog link :)

©   | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig