Thursday, 13 October 2016

OH, hello KARL


We've got a lot of bare walls in the new house (and still a few un-emptied boxes/piles of magazines), so I thought it was time to fill them. What with you ask? Well, a picture of KARL of course... 


If you're looking for some cool wall art to spice up your home's interior this AW16, turn to BeArty. The online store works with a global network of inspiring, talented artists to offer an amazing array of SERIOUSLY cool wall art. Did I mention it's affordable too? Choose from everything from architectural prints to Karl and Anna...

My current favourite? Karl of course (but I'm hoping to add Anna and Cara to the collection too at some point)...





For more information and to shop BeArty click here

P.s. Check out the latest snaps below when my cat, Pixie gets involved with the flatlay process... 










Print images sourced from BeArty
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment & let me know your blog link :)

©   | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig