Monday, 3 October 2016

AUTUMNAL VIBES with DUNE LONDON


Burgundy velvet booties anyone? 


Today was the first day I officially felt cold and, most significantly, put my favourite ankle boots on... 

So, it got me thinking. What happens when (and I'm panicking at the thought) my most-adored & Other Stories black ankle boots finally give up?! Well, luckily it looks like Dune London have got the answer...

Take a peek at their AW16 collection and prepare to LUST. That's right. It includes burgundy velvet booties AND silver ankle boots. Also, between you and me, I hear there's a 50% sale on right NOW (just click here to head over there). 

For more information on Dune London click here






All images are sourced from Dune London / PR Shots 
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment & let me know your blog link :)

©   | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig