Tuesday, 13 September 2016

HB LONDON


Marble x personalisation = DREAM...


...and when it's all to do with your iPhone - well, we've just hit another level. 

You may have gathered that my marble obsession has got a little out of hand of late. Regardless, happily I recently came across a JEWEL of a brand to indulge it further (my husband was DELIGHTED)... 

HB London has got it's marble-fixation down, and I'm OFFICIALLY obsessed with the label's super-chic, super-cool personalised phone cases and other personalised lifestyle accessories. Designed by Chloé Janina Priestman, these little beauts will effortlessly dress your iPhone in an instant, and are just calling to be flatlay-ed...

Shop and discover more from HB London here






Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment & let me know your blog link :)

©   | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig