Thursday, 25 August 2016

My AUGUST wish list #PART2 with LYST



This week's weekly wish list is dedicated to the digital shopping treasure trove that is Lyst. Not only will Lyst lure you in with its endless array of high street and designer labels (which means that yes, you may sit in your pyjamas with a glass of wine on the couch and shop) but it's super fashion savvy too! The more you use the site, the more it learns what you like and love - pushing lovely suggestions your way! #hurrah!

Click here to discover more from Lyst and directly shop my picks below...


SHOP MY PICKS
Share:

2 comments

  1. LOVE this wishlist - especially the satin jacket and metallic skirt...damn being broke!
    Feel free to check out our newest post x
    LOOK LOVE WEAR

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks lovely! I love the metallic skirt too! So cool! And I know the feeling - bring on pay day!

    Will do! x

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment & let me know your blog link :)

©   | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig