Wednesday, 3 August 2016

BONJOUR LA FRANCE | My packing list


BONJOUR LA FRANCE!

So, in a few days I'll be heading on holiday to La France! Hurrah! #Ineedabreak
The only thing I have left to do is, well, PACK. And, if you know me already, you'll know that I 'panic pack'...which never ends up going v.well...
I don't know what it is, I just can't seem to get the hang of it, and it can take me actual hours to try and figure out what exactly it is I want to take with me *SIGH*. So, I thought I'd start afresh, starting with a blog post and a new suitcase: this little beauty from Radley London to be specific. It's small (key thing here), adorable and chic - so there shouldn't be a problem *she says already tearing her hair out...*

PLAN A - start with a list. Because I'm a list-type person this will not only cater for my love of using new stationary *eek* but it should help me stay organised too...

PLAN B? DRINK WINE. 

You can shop my fav picks to pack below too...



SHOP MY PICKS TO PACK

Marble journal (essential)? Check. 
\Key hair products (to maintain giant hair)? Check. 
NIKI P silk skinny scarf (for jazzing up my Michael Kors)? Check. 
Curl Cream label.m? Check. 














Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment & let me know your blog link :)

©   | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig