Saturday, 2 July 2016

V A C A T I O N | VIBES


It's been a WEEK since I last posted due to my holiday break up north (and, let me add, a SERIOUS lack of wifi *and yes PANIC ensued when I realised where we staying didn't have WIFI or 3G (forget 4G)*)...
But, no matter! If you follow me on Instagram, you'll know I still managed to update that (albeit huddled in odd corners of rooms with my hand outstretched/hanging off of cliff tops) - if not! Click here to find me :) and shoot some cool looks while I was at it. Including this LUSH ASOS dress - super comfy, and adore its sequin-covered cape! 

SHOP MY STYLE

Dress: ASOS (shop here - P.s. it's in the sale too! So snap it up quick!)
Marble Pendant: Acexspade (shop here)
Sandals: Kaleidoscope (shop here)
Elizza Cuff in Gold: Acexspade (shop)
Mewa Cuff in Gold: Acexspade (shop
Covet Pearl Ring: Acexspade (shop










Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment & let me know your blog link :)

©   | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig