Tuesday, 7 June 2016

Amazon's new Fire Tablet | TEST DRIVE


I'm definitely turning into a bit of a tech-girl #Girlboss


So, when the opportunity arose for me to trial the new Amazon Fire tablet, I of course jumped at it (and not just so I can have four devices in front of me at my desk space, rather than the usual three (my husband often asks me if I have enough screens #hilarious)...


The Fire beaut is a great little tablet for using on the move. With the opportunity to download thousands of Prime Video titles and TV shows to watch offline anywhere for Prime members (not to mention access to 800,000 book titles, thousands of audio books and over a millions songs) it's pretty much clear that you're definitely going to have enough reading/viewing material for your travels…however long the long-haul flight. 

It's a good size too for those channelling their inner WANDERLUST and jet-setting off here, there and everywhere, and it's not too bulky. I loved the feel of the case too. Available in four different colours (including black, blue, purple and orange) - it'll definitely sit pretty on your desk (and is easily findable in the mist of your handbag)...



The device also flaunts Amazon Underground - a new, one-of-a-kind app store experience which showcases thousands of different free apps, games and in-app items. 

I definitely had fun using this beaut (especially for the online shopping browsing…)

Click here to discover more about Amazon's Fire tablet. 





Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment & let me know your blog link :)

©   | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig