Friday, 3 June 2016

5 BEAUTY PROMISES

SHOP: Urban Beauty Unitied make-up brushes


Alright. So, when it comes to the whole BEAUTY REGIME thing, I'll admit, I'm not the best...

Like for instance, last weekend - I did that thing where you think you've packed appropriately for your weekend break away - when really you've panic-packed and brought a whole lot of separates that don't go with each other. Sound familiar?


But, anyway PACKING is a completely different failure of mine, so let's talk about that later... 

This time round, I'd packed for blustery Britain, and instead it was like Ibiza in Bath *HURRAH*. So, as you do. I went into Banana Republic, bought a climate-appropriate ensemble and changed into it there and then. The one thing I'd forgotten to do, however, is shave my legs...#MajorFAIL people. MAJOR FAIL ALERT. In fact my Husband asked if it felt nice to feel the breeze between my hair(s)....*cue unimpressed face*

I'm just not ORGANISED when it comes to the beauty side of things. So here's 5 BEAUTY PROMISES I'm making to myself...


#1 Be more organised - separate lipsticks from eyeliner, face wipes from razors...the WORKS. Then I'm more likely NOT to pull this face when I see my beauty drawer:



#2 Remember to shave on a regular basis like a normal human being...




#3 Clean beauty brushes...like EVER. 





#4 Always be prepared...you never know when you might have to change outfits in Banana Republic...






#5 Stop buying specific beauty products just because they'll look on-point on a #flatlay. Yes this has happened. 




Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment & let me know your blog link :)

©   | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig