Wednesday, 4 May 2016

The NEW brand on the BLOCK: R+Co


As you know, I love discovering a new brand…in fact, this is me discovering a new brand...



You see? I like it. When I came across R+Co then, it was like the above but times 50. The first thing to lure me in? The AH-mazing packaging! I have no qualms admitting that I would happily buy the products just so they would sit on my dressing table and look super COOL (I'm that type of person)...I would also flatlay them instantly #bloggerlife

But, luckily, the reality is they WORK too. 

The brand is a collective of some of the most knowledgeable, forward-thinking hairstylists OUT THERE. They're practically a 'SUPERGROUP' people! And they have come together to create this OFF-THE-CHARTS cool line of products that I can't wait to get my mitts on. 

The OUTER SPACE hairspray is top of my list, while the DEATH VALLEY dry shampoo and ROCKAWAY salt spray follow swiftly in its mist! 

For more information on R+Co click here.  






All images are sourced from R+Co 

Share:

5 comments

  1. this looks like a super cute brand to look for. absolutely love the packaging, thanks for sharing!
    www.rebelrebel.co x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look nice :)
    BLOG M&MFASHIONBITES : http://mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr/
    Maria V.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI Melisa! thanks for the lovely comment! I know! I love the packaging too! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Maria! Thanks for the comment - will definitely check out your blog too :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Maria! Thanks for the comment - will definitely check out your blog too :) x

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment & let me know your blog link :)

©   | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig