Monday, 9 May 2016

THE INSIDERS GUIDE TO SS16 | with Farfetch



IMAGE: edited with the ABM App (lettering). 

Want some NEW SEASON wardrobe inspiration? 


The Insiders Guide to SS16 Farfetch


How super cute is this INSIDER STYLE GUIDE to #SS16 from FarFetch? With summer on the horizon (and most recently giving us TROPICAL temperatures in May) we can truly get excited about - and start working - the new season trends, as suggested by the likes of Gilda Ambrosio, Veronique Tristram and Pandora Sykes!

Feeling like this?


Ya, me too *Fist pump*

Here's MY INSIDER GUIDE to the new season trends...












Share:

2 comments

  1. I love how they presented those style trends, and I love your picks!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment & let me know your blog link :)

©   | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig