Friday, 13 May 2016

My SUMMER beauty picks #UPDATE


As the SUMMER nears (and the reminder that at some point I've got to work on the ol'bikini body) I wanted to bring you guys some of my favourite summer beauty picks that'll effortlessly take you into the  new season (and beyond)...

BTW. THIS is me at the beauty counter...



#1 I'm pretty particular when it comes to lip glosses and lipsticks - they have to feel right or I'll get irritated and wipe it off (often with the back of my hand in one swoop...ladylike as ever). THIS little beauty from Barry M Cosmetics is THE BUSINESS though. The brand's new Coco Loco (love the name!) not only smells AMAZING but it's consistency stays puts and it looks GOOD! Not only this but it hydrates your lips and looks after them with its soothing Camilla. This will definitely be in my handbag all summer. Shop here

P.s. It also comes in Berry Good, which provides a hint of colour. Shop here




#2 Sooo...this little beauty from Real Techniques will forever, I can confirm, be in my cosmetic bag. The Miracle Complexion Sponge is the BEST thing I have ever tried when it comes to applying my foundation. It gives great coverage and is the perfect tool for blending if you're trying out the whole contour thing. Shop it here



#3 I LOVE Lottie London make-up brushes. Not only are they super soft, but they're totally #onfleek. Look at this beaut's ombre bristles! #LOVE Shop here


#4 Any girl loves to personalise things - it makes something feel all the more special. So, I was over the moon when ALPHS sent me this gorgeous personalised make-up bag! Not only is it super cute and super roomy, but it'll make the perfect gift too! Shop here



#5 Dislike those lines you get when your lipstick sinks in? I hear you! But panic not! Barry M Cosmetics have come up with this GENIUS little product: the 'Let's be clear' Lip Fixer! So, you can just happily prep and prime your lips before applying your colour and knowing it will stay put! Shop here


#6 I'm also in completely and UTTER adoration of Barry M's new make-up bag range too (that flaunt super cute slogans - and you know how I feel about a slogan). With four designs on offer you won't be able to resist! 



#7 And, the brand's new Molten Metal metallic nail paint collection will have you feeling like this too...SHOP HERE






#8 As will the brand's special edition hues for both Boots and Superdrug!! 


Share:

1 comment

  1. You're GIFs are hilarious! Have you compared the beauty sponge from Real Techniques to the original Beauty Blender? I'd be interested in your thoughts about that :)

    xx, rebecca
    awayinparadise.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment & let me know your blog link :)

©   | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig