Tuesday, 3 May 2016

M I N I M A L


Okay, heads up people. A style-meets-technology goal has been attained...


I've always wanted a pair of headphones like these Molami Plica ones (pictured) - they're sleek, stylish and minimal - ideal for teaming with literally anything. But one of the main reasons why I love they're slimline design and minimalist style is because it means my hair doesn't turn into an absolute birds nest when they're on! And that can put a smile on any girls face! The sound is excellent too - perfect if you want to escape into your own little world for a moment. I'll be showcasing them in a style post on the blog soon too (street style-wise) so keep your eyes peeled for that... 

SHOP MY FLATLAY

Plica White Headphones, Molami (shop)
Grumpy Cat A5 Notebook, Ohh Deer (shop)
Marble earrings, ALDO Shoes (shop)
Marble Cube Necklace: Acexspade (shop)
Marbleous 12 piece set make-up brushes, Spectrum (shop
How to be Parisian by Caroline de Maigret & Anne Berest (shop)
It by Alexa Chung (shop)
Curates Design by FarFetch (shop)










Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment & let me know your blog link :)

©   | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig