Friday, 15 April 2016

The DESK HUB | with FILOFAX


If you didn't know already, I'm a bit of a stationary geek. Seriously. When I see something I like (and manage to get my hands on it - often the Husband tries to navigate me away from any stationary zones) it's like...




So, when Filofax announced they were launching their latest editions of tablet cases, I was all....



Say hello to their metallic GOLD Saffiano edition which I'm hopelessly now in love with. Perfect for the iPad Air 2, this little beauty allows your iPad to spin a full 360 degrees (ideal for us bloggers who spend a ridiculous amount of time with our devices and like to experience the wifi from every different perspective possible #bloggerlife) and keeps you tablet safe and sound when you're hitting the press days and shows. It's got multiple notepad pockets as well as elastic smartphone, pen and accessory pockets #theDREAM, so there's absolutely no excuse to be disorganised this #SS16. And, the perfect place to style it up? Why, my desk of course: the HUB where the blogging happens. Go on, take a peek....

Click HERE to discover more of Filofax's new table cases...AND you can VOTE for my styled Filofax image here on their fabulous Facebook page...








Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment & let me know your blog link :)

©   | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig