Friday, 8 April 2016

FLUENT IN STYLE | FLATLAY NO.10



...SHOP MY FLATLAY... 


Hexagonal Marble Ring: Acexspade (shop)
Covet Pearl Ring: Acexspade (shop
Tracy Hoops in Gold: Acexspade (shop
Bauble Earrings in Rose Gold: Acexspade (shop)
Crystal Layered Necklace: Acexspade (shop
Marble double necklace: Acexspade (shop)
Elizza Cuff in Gold: Acexspade (shop)
Mewa Cuff in Gold: Acexspade (shop
'TA-DAH!' clutch in black: Katie Loxton (shop)
White and gold pineapple pot: French Grey Interiors (shop
La Bohème Full Black/Nude watch: CLUSE Watches (shop)

















Share:

2 comments

  1. These photos are so gorgeous. I love marble together with gold and especially the gold and marble ring. I think that white marble immediately makes anything look so lovely. Also, that book "How to be Parisian", have you read it? Did you love? I have heard many great things and am curious about what you think?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Melbee! Thanks so much for leaving such a lovely comment on this post! :)
    I know! I have such a BIG obsession with marble this season! And gold - they look, as you say, so lovely together!
    I haven't had time to read it yet! (I've been reading '#GIRLBOSS' - have you read it?

    Have you read 'How to be a Parisian'? What did you think? x

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment & let me know your blog link :)

©   | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig