Thursday, 24 March 2016

W O N D E R L A N D #FlatlayNo.9


Happy Easter guys (and cheers to a long weekend!...that's right! It's officially friday!). This Easter I've got a little Alice in Wonderland with my festivities, and it all started with this whimsical plate by Rory Dobner, from Amara...


SHOP MY FLATLAY

Cat with Monocle small plate, Rory Dobner at Amara (shop)
'All in good taste' by Kate Spade (shop)
Her Ladyship mug, Tesco (shop)
Gold pineapple, Paperchase (shop)
'It' by Alexa Chung, Amazon (shop)
'#GirlBoss', Amazon (shop)
Gold wine glass, John Lewis (shop)
Choker necklace, Javelin (shop)








Share:

6 comments

  1. Hey dear, love this post so much, great job!!!
    My new post is up, so please check it out, and I started following you so if you could return,it would mean so much to me!
    http://missbabybluelove.blogspot.rs/2016/03/welcome-dear-spring.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post. :)
    Would you like to follow each other? Just let me know, where (GFC, Bloglovin, Twitter) you are following, and I follow you back. :)

    P&P style ♡ ☯ ☮ --- DIY --- fashion --- and more --- ☮ ☯ ♡

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice photos! That cat picture looks real! I like your blog and I've followed your blog on GFC #85, if you don't mind would you like to follow me back so we can keep in touch ? Thank you :)

    xoxo,

    |CHELSHEAFLO BLOG|

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Miss Baby Blue - will definitely check out your blog! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks P&P! Will definitely check out you blog too! x Thanks for the comment!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Chelsea Flo! Will definitely be checking out your blog too xxx

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment & let me know your blog link :)

©   | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig