Thursday, 17 March 2016

W A N D E R L U S T ...with In Your Dreams


I have a lot of built up WANDERLUST at the moment, and the discovery of this glossy new brand, is not helping matters...!

Say H E L L O to what will be one of your favourite labels to go-to this summer (when the promise of beach parties and hazy summer days are on the horizon): IN YOUR DREAMS. This new brand started out on the UK festival scene as body and face painters, but soon got involved with embellishment for both the body and the face. Their new WANDERLUST collection is beautiful - filled with shimmering metallic body tattoos and embellishments. Keep your on the blog...as I'm soon going to be styling up some of my favourite pieces from the label. 

Click here to shop & discover more (but, most notably, increase your own WANDERLUST). 








All images are sourced from In Your Dreams
Share:

2 comments

  1. Seems like I need those rings in my life, nice post!
    By the way, would you like to follow each other's blog? Please let me know, thank you :)

    xoxo,

    |CHELSHEAFLO|

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks I love the rings too! And I'll definitely check out your blog too! x

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment & let me know your blog link :)

©   | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig