Thursday, 31 March 2016

RALPH LAUREN | POLO BLUE


Does anyone else seem to experience pure and utter panic when their boyfriend's, or Dad's or husband's birthday's loom up on the horizon?


I find men so difficult to buy for it's unreal. I can spend an entire DAY mooching around the shops or scouring the internet and still end up with absolutely nothing (well...not totally nothing…I'll usually pick up a few new things for myself on my travels, especially if I accidentally slip off the mens tab on to the woman's online…accidents happen don't they?) 

Which is why I was overjoyed to hear that to celebrate the NEW Ralph Lauren Polo Blue Eau De Parfum, Ralph Lauren Fragrances will be offering a free Ralph Lauen Weekend Bag! Not only this, but tomorrow (Friday 1st April 2016) till Sunday House of Fraser is offering a free initials embroidering service alongside this, which means you can make it extra special for him! See below for which stores will be offering the embroidery service...



House of Fraser, 318 Oxford Street, London, W1C 1HF
House of Fraser, Lakeside Shopping Centre, Grays, Essex, RM20 2ZP
House of Fraser, Westfield Shopping Centre, Ariel Way, London, W12 7GA
House of Fraser, 45 Buchanan St, Glasgow G1 3HR

And, if your man, like mine, is into his sports - then the new fragrance will be perfect. Arriving in a gloriously cool, cobalt-blue glass bottle, the scent embodies 'the power, freedom and energy of the sophisticated sportsman.' Thank goodness, that's one birthday solved for another year…

Click here to discover & shop the new fragrance. 






All images and quotes are sourced from L'Oreal PR 
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment & let me know your blog link :)

©   | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig