Friday, 11 March 2016

PLAY IT | P I N K


IMAGE CREDIT:  Northern Knights : Hair colour - Stevie Corthine | Hair Styling - Missy Veyret | Salon: Stevie English Hair | MUA- Jennifer Roberts | Photography - Ben Cook  | Assisted by Leah Rowley 


If you hadn't noticed already (from my INSTA here) I have this thing with PINK...


And, I know that a lot of you share this obsession too. I'm not sure what it is, but it draws me in. Looking for a new novel to read? A pink cover (heads up budding Authors) will instantly make me pick it up. I'm not sure why. It just does. Pink is looking to be BIG this Spring | Summer'16 too, just think: Carolina Herrera, Emporio Armani, Chanel, Barbara Bui. And, when it comes to interiors, pass me something pink and I'm pretty happy to spend an afternoon styling it up for a flatlay #bloggerlife. So, why not devote a moodboard to it were my thoughts...so, here it is. 

P.s. How hot is the look above too? 

You can shop my moodboard throughout! 


SHOP ABOVE:
Pink Palm Leaf Plate (available from June), MiaFleur (shop
Moroccan Lidded basket: Pink, Decorator's Notebook (shop)
A3 Print - Pink Coco Tiger, Studio Lisa Bengtsson at Amara (shop)



IMAGE CREDIT: Hair: Nicole Kae – TONI&GUY Newtown | Make Up Artist: Isobel Claire Stanford | Stylist: Blake Sutherland | Photography: Kristina Yenko



SHOP ABOVE: ASOS (shop)


ABOVE: Theo Sofa - Carnation Pink, Living It Up (shop)


ABOVE: Watercolours Spot Artwork | Pink - Styled, Xavier&Me (shop)


ABOVE: Neon Pink Geometric Paper Napkins - Neon Birthday, Ginger Ray (shop
Share:

4 comments

  1. pink is cute, but i find it difficult wearing it
    http://www.melodyjacob.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't beat a bit of pink! Thanks so much for the feature, Sarah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your lovely comment Melody - I found a statement code in pink (like this one here: http://bit.ly/21cokko) quite easy to integrate into my wardrobe...you should try it! x

    Will definitely check out your blog too! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Hollie - my thoughts EXACTLY! Love pink! And you're welcome :) love Mia Fleur! x

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment & let me know your blog link :)

©   | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig