Monday, 29 February 2016

Ralph & Russo Haute Couture #SS16


Now, when it comes to Ralph & Russo, I always say: 'here's my edit'. But really, it never turns into an edit - as I can't seem to edit hardly any of the looks out (they're all so insanely beautiful)...


The luxury Haute Couture label's Spring|Summer'16 collection: 'An Ethereal Garden' is truly enchanting. Debuting the brand's signature silhouettes, delicate femininity, alluring structures and floral detailing, it's a collection that has already been a serious hit on the red carpet. This awards season we've already seen the likes of Arizona Muse (pictured below) flaunting one of the new season looks, while at the Oscars this weekend, both Elizabeth Banks and Kate Bosworth were pictured showcasing the designer duo's enthralling creations...

Let me know in the comment box below what your favourite runway look is! For information on Ralph & Russo click here









All images are sourced from Ralph & Russo PR 

Share:

4 comments

  1. Love this post, those dresses are amazing! I really like your blog, let me know if you would like to follow each other!

    adelelydia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful post:) I like this a lot. I follow you :)

    http://itsmetijana.blogspot.rs/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Adele!
    I know - Ralph & Russo's designs are just mind-blowingly gorgeous! And absolutely! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Tijana! Will definitely check out your blog too ! :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment & let me know your blog link :)

©   | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig