Wednesday, 17 February 2016

Flatlay No.5


So, the whole flatlay thing (and the marble thing) is getting a little out of hand. Not only am I obsessed with compiling and creating my own flatlays, but I love to sit endlessly scrolling through Pinterest and gawping at others' flatlays (see my flatlay board here and my marble board here).
I can spend hours (HOURS) on Amazon sourcing tools to create the perfect flatlay with, stand for minutes alone in John Lewis holding bizarre objects and pondering whether they will or won't work for a certain flatlay I have in mind. But, to cut to the chase, here's my latest...(totally in love with this black and white tile effect background)...let me know if you love it in the comment box below! 

SHOP MY FLATLAY

Gold pineapple ornament: Paperchase (shop)
Chanel vintage scarf (in box): Chanel (shop)
YSL nail lacquer in Rose Scabiosa: YSL Beauty (shop
'Solid Gold' note pad: Tesco (similar here)
YSL eyeshadow palette: YSL Beauty (shop similar here)
YSL  Touche Éclat Lat Le Teint foundation, YSL Beauty (shop)
 'Scandalous' eau de parfum: Victoria's Secret (shop)






Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment & let me know your blog link :)

©   | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig