Monday, 18 January 2016

Valentine's Flatlay #letsgetalternative


If, like me, the usual (slightly soppy) Valentine's gifts aren't for you, send your hubby/boyfriend/girlfriend this #flatlay link... 


Jump on the alternative Valentine's bandwagon and opt for luxe, interesting gifts - tailored to the individual - that aren't any of the following: box of chocolates / teddy bear / heart print mug. Trust me, he/she will appreciate it more. And, Amara, the online lifestyle-shop-HEAVEN is the perfect place to start and get a little bit of #inspo. I instantly fell in love with this FABULOUS Pink Coco Tiger print, and the beautiful gold Cupid's Heart Dish (perfect, might I add, for catering for your fine jewellery). They're still romantic, and I definitely take either one of these over a heart-printed apron. You can shop my flatlay below... 



SHOP MY FLATLAY

Pink Coco Tiger A3 print, £15, Studio Lisa Bengtsson at Amara (shop it HERE)
Gold Cupid's Heart Dish, £18, Nima Oberoi Lunares at Amara (shop it HERE)
How To Be Parisian Book, was £16.99 - now £10, Urban Outfitters (shop it HERE)
Sexy Mother Pucker Lip Plumping Gloss, £ 9, Soap & glory (shop it HERE)
Gold watch, Michael Kors (shop similar HERE)
Mascara, MAC Cosmetics (shop similar HERE)
Lipstick, CHANEL (shop similar HERE)
Singular eyeshadow pot, CHANEL (shop it HERE)
Eyeshadow palette, YSL Beauty (shop similar HERE)

Coco Chanel: The Illustrated World of a Fashion Icon, by Megan Hess (shop it HERE)















Like this post? Shop & view my last flatlay below:


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment & let me know your blog link :)

©   | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig