Thursday, 21 January 2016

SCRUB UP


Over Christmas (which now seems about three years ago) I tried out some little mini beauts from Soap & Glory. Now, I love a mini, you can slip it in your handbag for any of those dire beauty emergences (dry hands in winter etc.) and pack them for weekend breaks away (I have to take the regularly-sized bottles when I go on holiday, because I'm one of those people who will get through a tub of body butter in, like, three days max). Top of my list from this gift set? I totally fell in love with the Hand Food. Thick, creamy and oh-so-moisturising this felt like a gift to my hands. I also loved the super adorbs pot of The Righteous Butter - again, so moisturising! Perfect for this type of weather which feels like it's literally drying your skin out #arrgghhhh. I'd definitely recommend these gorgeous minis - and they'd make the perfect girly gift too! 

(My hands when I use SOAP&GLORY Hand Food are like...)



SHOP SOAP&GLORY:

Hand Food (shop HERE)
The Righteous Butter (shop HERE)
Scrub of your life (shop HERE)
Clean on me (shop HERE)






Like this post? Click on my last SOAP & GLORY post below:

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment & let me know your blog link :)

©   | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig