Thursday, 21 January 2016

OLIVER BONAS #SS16 Blogger Preview


As you may have noticed (from the constant weekly WISH LIST mentions on the blog) I have BIG LOVE for Oliver Bonas.
There's just something about the brand. It's unique; it's playfully luxe and it always brings something a little bit different to the table (literally - check out the amazing 'Hello sunshine' hat below! I'm not a hat person, but this beaut could totally turn me...I'd have hat hair for days). I was therefore delighted (DELIGHTED) to be invited to the brand's #SS16 blogger showcase this week, and, once I'd got over the amazing drinks trolley *add to mental shopping list* it became clear that this season's offering was off-the-charts cool. I loved the moodboards scattered about the showroom illustrating the designer process that runs alongside the development of anything Oliver Bonas, and have already started lusting after the fabulous new minimal jewellery pieces, tactile homeware and new clothing lines that instantly draw you in with their colours, materials and downright amazing style...

You'd be utterly ridiculous not to CLICK HERE and take a look at what's on their site! 

















Like this post? Click on my last PRESS DAY post below:


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment & let me know your blog link :)

©   | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig