Monday, 18 January 2016

My WEEKEND DISCOVERY: OMG, it's VERSACE bed linen #onfleek

This week's WEEKEND DISCOVERY is devoted to the idea of eating off Versace plates...
sleeping on luxurious designer bedsheets and burying your face in a Versace-baroque-print pillow...(increased heart rate? I know the feeling...). But, it's not just the idea of this now people, it's a REALITY. You can now purchase the Versace Home Collection from Amara (the go-to one-stop-online-shop for luxurious, unique homeware and much, much more). Get ready to embrace divine porcelain, beautiful glassware, #fabulous bed linen and luxury bathroom accessories...it's enough to get any fashion-savvy individual running for their credit card..

Shop & discover more from the collection HERE, and check out my favourite picks below... (and don't forget to tell me in the comment box what you'd love too). 









Like this post? Check out last week's WEEKEND DISCOVERY by clicking on the below:


Share:

1 comment

  1. I like your fashion work. Please share Bed Linens collection pics.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment & let me know your blog link :)

©   | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig