Monday, 11 January 2016

My WEEKEND DISCOVERY #BoraAksuSS16


After being mesmerised by the beautiful, VIBRANT #SS16 collection from Bora Aksu, I now can't stop thinking about summer (especially when it's pouring with rain outside). Showcasing a glorious line inclusive of everything from DREAMY sheer fabrics in a ballet palette to show-stopping colour in crochet - it's a definite #inspo no-brainer when it comes to thinking about your new season wardrobe AND your home. Don't worry, I'm still VERY obsessed with marble, but these fabulous hues will work perfectly against it's creamy, minimalist lines... 

Click HERE to discover more from Bora Aksu 





CREDITS: 

Like this post? Click on last week's WEEKEND DISCOVERY below:



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment & let me know your blog link :)

©   | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig