Friday, 1 January 2016

My NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTIONS #2016


So, after LAST NIGHT...which probably went a little but like this...


and then this....


You're probably be feeling a bit like this:


But, it's totally okay people. Because I.AM.HERE.FOR,YOU. Why not go for a run? (I'm kidding, you'll definitely be sick all over yourself and any dog walkers/runners (i.e. crazy people) who happen to be passing by. Kick off last nights clothes (you're probably still in them right?), make yourself a coffee (or tea, whatevs) and chill out with some good 'ol fashion blog reading. For today, it is (slightly unoriginal but required #bloggerlife) all about 2016, and my New Year's Resolutions. Don't forget to tell me yours in the comment box below or link back to you're own blog/post! 


No.1 
Go to the GYM/eat better. This year, after the wedding, the whole 'gym thing' went slightly off-piste (okay, it stopped). But, it did show I was very good at paying for the gym. Which I think one must think positively on (I know, who am I kidding?). If your New Year's Resolution includes this one, my advice? Invest in some cool gym-wear (idea's below) as it'll get you excited about going to the gym and wearing it. Seriously, last year I actually went to the gym on one occasion just to be able to wear my new Missguided leggings. I have the instagram post to prove it. Sad? Or genius....*wiggles eyebrows*

@thefashionache/Instagram
No.2
Fully set up my YouTube channel! This is a GOAL that I will achieve this 2016. It's been a long time coming...BUT IT WILL HAPPEN THIS YEAR. I'll let you know when it's ready to go! Would love it if you would check it out!


NO.3
Be more organised and manage my time more efficiently. I like to think I'm organised, many of us do. However, certain things do occur on a regular basis that prove this theory quite wrong (to my great surprise). I think the small things can make all the difference. So taking time to organise your life, your paperwork - your 'life admin', that kind of thing - can make a ll the difference and potentially give you more time for the good stuff (rather than panic-hunting for bills/invites/your card reader all over the house for hours on end and eventually finding them/it in your sock drawer). Seriously, it happens.  

NO.4
Don't have too many New Year's Resolutions! Keep it short, sweet and achievable! 

So, there they are! Let me know what yours are in the comment box below! 
And, HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS!
Thanks for reading the blog & here's to a brilliant 2016! 
xxx



Like this post? Click on last year Jan 1st post for a THROW BACK below! 

Share:

2 comments

  1. Beautiful photos :)
    BLOG M&MFASHIONBITES : http://mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr/
    Maria V.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks M&M Fashion Bites! Love your blog too xx

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment & let me know your blog link :)

©   | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig