Thursday, 21 January 2016

My MID-WEEK MOMENT: Color Studio Professional


Like any girl I love getting a new lipstick shade. It's kind of like...



*LIPSTICKKKKKKK!!!!!!!*



So, you know, I was quite excited about testing out the new Pure Matt Lipstick drops from Colour Studio Professional. These little beauties not only leave behind a vibrant matt colour, but they're not drying to the lip (which is a major thing for me when it comes to lippy). There's also some perfect colours (try Dare Devil, Crush and Groovy) for working day to night - you know us girls, we love a multi-tasking beauty product! The brand has also got an EPIC Limited Edition gift set on the go, click HERE to discover it, like, RIGHT NOW! Don't miss out (the FOMO is too much to bear!). 

CLICK HERE to discover more from COLOR STUDIO PROFESSIONAL






Like this post? Check out my latest FLATLAY by clicking on the below:


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment & let me know your blog link :)

©   | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig