Friday, 22 January 2016

Kari.C x SS16 = an empty bank account


THIS was pretty much my face when I saw the new #SS16 collection from Kari.C...


...those gladiator sandals *grips desk*, oh my....

Showcasing a haul of towering heels that, like, EVERY WOMAN ON EARTH will potentially love, lust-for and all-out cry over when her husband/girlfriend/mum etc. doesn't let her buy them (because they secretly probably want them all to themselves), it's pretty clear that Kari.C has nailed the new season. I'm off to 'borrow' some money from my husband for 'bills'...

Click HERE to browse more of Kari.C before I buy up ALL OF THE SHOES.






All images are sourced from Forward PR

Like this post? You might like to click on the below:



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment & let me know your blog link :)

©   | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig