Wednesday, 13 January 2016

FLATLAY #1


So, if you didn't know this already, or you hadn't guessed from my Instagram account (@thefashionache) on my 'Flatlay #isonfleek' Pinterest board (CLICK HERE)  #ihavethisthingwithflatlays...


Throw in a bit of marble and I'm literally drooling over my keypad. So every week I promise to deliver on a FRESH new #onfleek flatlay for you fashion-y folk (and also let you know where you can shop all the stuff too!). This week's is devoted to a sprinkle of iridescent sequins and a whole lot of rose gold highlights (not to mention marble)...hope you #LOVE! 


SHOP MY #FLATLAY

Rose gold Bold Metals Collection 301 Flat Contour brush, £22, Real Techniques at Boots (shop it HERE
Modern Muse eau de parfum spray, £45 - £95, Estee Lauder (shop it HERE)
White Sequin Cosmetic Bag, £7.99, New Look (shop it HERE)
Notes & Nuptials notebook, Ted Baker (find similar HERE)






Like this post? Click on the below:



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment & let me know your blog link :)

©   | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig