Sunday, 3 January 2016

DREAMING in Marble #INSPO


Happy SUNDAY! And, I know, I know. It's THE Sunday before the first Monday after Christmas. The first Monday after the Christmas where you're body and your mind is still reeling from the fact that tomorrow YOU WILL HAVE TO GO INTO WORK...


But, hey. It was always going to come around wasn't it. On another note, I wanted to talk to you about my latest #LOVE: marble. For 2016 it's ALL about the MARBLE. SERIOUSLY. I've starting shooting on it as a back drop, obsessively liking images on Instagram that incorporate it's clean, alluring natural lines and pouring over Oliver Bonas' website and Amara in the hunt for ANYTHING marble. I don't know quite what's got into me, but get ready to see more of it. Is it a phase? I don't think so. 






Vitra Charles & Ray Eames LCW Calf Hide Chair £1,879.20; Menu Marble Wall Clock Black £219.00 Eichholtz Okhto Black Candle Holders - Set Of 2 £130.00; Lene Bjerre Ednina Basket with Lid Set £207.50; Innermost Bubble Pendant £361.00; Skagerak Georg Mirror Black Oak £269.00; Dixon Etch Tealight Holder Brass £50.00; Tom Dixon Stone Candle Holder Tall £75.00; Snow LED Light Branch Christmas Tree 210cm £195.00; Porcelain Hanging Star Decoration – White £15.00, all Houseology  / Marble Memo Cube, Jot it Down  /  White Marble Make Up Bag, Oliver Bonas (due Feb'16) / Drinks Trolley Bamboo With Marble Top, Oliver Bonas (due April'16) / Vase with Marble Finish, ComingB at AmaraMarble + Timber Coffee Table Styled, Cranmore Home / Bath & Body Range, Oliver Bonas 

Like this post? Click on my last INSPIRATION post below:

Share:

4 comments

  1. Beautiful photos :)
    BLOG M&MFASHIONBITES : http://mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr/
    Maria V.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Maria! Just ordered a marble iphone cover (totally obsessed! help!) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this post! I love grey and marble. I was telling my hubby when we move, I'd love to use grey, white, black and pops of soft pink or grey-purples.
    Lovely blog, by the way. :)
    Miki
    http://mikialamode.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this post! I love grey and marble. I was telling my hubby when we move, I'd love to use grey, white, black and pops of soft pink or grey-purples.
    Lovely blog, by the way. :)
    Miki
    http://mikialamode.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment & let me know your blog link :)

©   | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig