Friday, 22 January 2016

CLARKS X CHRISTOPHER RAEBURN #onfleek


I'm sorry, what's that? There's a new collab coming to our high-street from Clarks and THE Christopher Raeburn? Well, slap my thigh and call me Barbara, I'm going to have to get my mitts on THAT.
This first collection will see eleven styles hitting the stores, their design combing Clarks' rich heritage of craft and shoe-making, and #inspo from Christopher Raeburn's Spring | Summer'16 runway collection.

With prices starting from £70-£110 and available online at Clarks HERE, you'll be clutching at the credit card for when the collab drops in February 2016. 



All images are sourced from Portas Agency

Like this post? Click on my last COLLAB look below:


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment & let me know your blog link :)

©   | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig