Friday, 22 January 2016

CHANEL | it's a love affair



This week's #flatlay is dedicated to CHANEL.
To say I am infatuated with the brand is an understatement. It is the epitome of elegance and luxury. Anything to do with Coco Chanel, Karl Lagerfeld (who I recently saw at the British Fashion Awards...and yes, the fan girl inside me did do a little dance), and Choupette - and I'm like a moth to the flame (but it's like, a quilted, really elegant, flame ya?). Tell me in the comment box below what your favourite Chanel piece is...you know, the one you dream of late at night... 

Happy Friday guys











Like this post? Click on my last flatlay below: 


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment & let me know your blog link :)

©   | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig