Friday, 29 January 2016

7 THINGS THAT'LL PERK UP A FRIDAY AFTERNOON


Experiencing a bit of a funk this afternoon? Fear not, I have the perfect 7 things that'll perk up any boring afternoon...

#1 Ice cream | sweets etc. and brightly coloured plastic cutlery (because I am, like 7 years old and need a sugar rush). Shop the above (Kindergeschirr-Set Bambus Ice-Cream at design3000) HERE.











#2 This. 
(shop it Katzenspielhaus Warehouse XL at design3000 - HERE)

(Don't worry I do actually own a cat).



#3 The new Ted Baker Activewear Collection: 'Fit to a T (shop it HERE)




#4 TONI&GUY's amazing on-point hair accessories (like, OMG, I need every one! SHOP them HERE)




#5 Chelsea Paris' new #SS16 collection...

*SO EXCITED*





#6 These SUPER CUTE New Look plates *drools on keyboard* (shop them HERE)


#7 The brand-spanking new Missoni Home collection at Amara (shop it HERE). No all I need is a mighty large living room to showcase the new collection and also decking that goes out onto the sea...hmmmmm. 




Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment & let me know your blog link :)

©   | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig