Friday, 22 January 2016

10 ridiculous things I do as a #fblogger on a weekly basis


#1 Lust after marble...like, anything marble...



Marble and gold ring, £59 | Marble earrings, £109 | Marble necklace, £169, all Cadenzza


#2 Purchase things I don't need because they'll look epic on a flatlay...


#3 Carry around a ridiculous amount of glossies (like a back-breaking amount that makes you cry inside because of the weight)...





#4 Panic when my phone battery goes beneath 40%




#5 Suddenly stop in the street to Instagram my shoes because that particular paving stone makes my patent tassel brogues look particularly glossy...


@thefashionache on Instagram

#6 Arrange/flatlay my dinner before I eat it...


@thefashionache on Instagram
#7 Get annoyed at the dark mornings/nights (translation: because it's less nature-light time to capture instagram-worthy pictures...)




#8 Celebrate free wifi...





#9 Get overly excited about lighting/blogging equipment – and your friends don't get it.... 'OMG my new halo light is arriving today!!!!!!!!!!...'





#10 Delete an instagram post if it doesn't 'go with the flow' of the rest of my posts *GUILTY*





Like this post? Check out LAST WEEK's list:



Share:

7 comments

  1. Ha ha Guilty of a few of these! My friends don't get it either! Love this post
    Laurie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol That's funny. I love marble and those items are so beautiful on your blog. I hate my phone under 40% too... Starts to die too fast after that. :)
    Nice post.
    I just started my personal blog a couple of months ago and can relate. Would loved if you stopped by!
    Xo,
    Miki

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol That's funny. I love marble and those items are so beautiful on your blog. I hate my phone under 40% too... Starts to die too fast after that. :)
    Nice post.
    I just started my personal blog a couple of months ago and can relate. Would loved if you stopped by!
    Xo,
    Miki

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hah! Thanks Laurie :) will be checking out your blog too! XX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Miki - thanks for your comment! Will definitely check out your blog too x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha this made me laugh so much!! And all so true!

    Robyn / www.phasesofrobyn.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haa! Thanks Robyn! Some of the things I do sometimes must seem so ridiculous to other people! x

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment & let me know your blog link :)

©   | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig