Wednesday, 23 December 2015

When you're thinking of actually GOING to the gym....#NotJustPayingForIt


So, I know CHRISTMAS hasn't even happened yet, but I'm already thinking ahead in terms of #2016 and my New Year resolutions. One of which is to actually GO to the gym, rather than just pay for the gym (because it turns out that you don't lose weight/tone-up that way...#GASP). And, I think, after seeing Ann Summers' new collection of sports bras, gym wear and swimwear (note: above and below people - you're going to #LOVE it), I might be persuaded into it (even if I just go to the gym because I want the opportunity to wear my new things from Ann Summers...which is something I would probably actually do). And, how much do I love the above 'Let's get physical' swimsuit? Er...SO MUCH! It's definitely heading to the top of my wish list for next year's jet-setting breaks away! #dreamingofsummer.

Click HERE to discover more from Ann Summers 








All images are sourced from Ann Summers/Ann Summers PR 

Like this post? Check out more Ann Summers on the WISH LIST below:




Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment & let me know your blog link :)

©   | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig