Tuesday, 29 December 2015

What I got for Christmas #2015


I don't know about you (perhaps I'm a little nosy) but I #LOVE seeing what other people got for Christmas! Whether it's the fact that Auntie Silvia forgot you wanted that sweater from Topshop and bought you socks instead, or that your other half nailed it this year and purchased that must-lusted-for metallic DKNY bag that's been top of your wish list for months on end - I want to know in the comments box below! (Or tag on your blog post/YouTube link if it's easier). 

Want to see what I got & where to buy? Shop them below:










Like this post? Check out last year's Christmas blog below:

Share:

2 comments

  1. That postcards from Vogue thing looks so amazing!! I'm jel. Here's my post http://www.lunarlook.co.uk/2015/12/what-i-got-for-christmas-2015.html xx

    Nina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Nina! They're cool - and easy to dress up with a frame for the wall! Will definitely be taking a look at your post too xx hope you have a lovely #NYE x

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment & let me know your blog link :)

©   | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig