Friday, 4 December 2015

LOVE for LULU #NEW

You may have noticed THAT Lulu Guinness clutch I teamed my ASOS dress up with for the Cosmo Blog Awards this November (no? Check out my INSTAGRAM @thefashionache ;) ). This little mirrored lipstick-adorned box clutch beauty is pure PERFECTION, and has only served to INCREASE my #LOVE (and lust) for the LULU GUINNESS brand. Check it out below with some of my favourite beauty picks of the moment...

SHOP MY PICKS:
Bold gold metallic make-up brush, Real Techniques (shop it HERE)
Nail lacquer in 'Rose Sacbiosa', YSL Beauty (shop it HERE)
Magazine, TOPSHOP (free!)
La Panthere eau de parfum spray, Cartier (shop it HERE)
'Chloe Clutch', £275, LULU GUINNESS (shop it HERE)
Lipstick, CHANEL (shop them HERE)
Volupte Tint-in-oil, YSL Beauty (shop it HERE)
Nail lacquer in 'Innocence', Dolce&Gabbana (shop it HERE)
Nail lacquer top coat, Jacava London (shop it HERE)
SMOKE SCREENS Smokey eye brush kit, Urban Beauty United (shop them HERE)










Like this post? Click & see my favourite new TOPSHOP beauty drops below: 

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment & let me know your blog link :)

©   | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig