Monday, 21 December 2015

Champagne Afternoon Tea at The Ritz


As part of my festive celebrations this 2015, my closest friends and I organised a luxurious champagne afternoon tea at The Ritz! If you're not feeling very festive yet, then this is definitely something you need to pop on your Christmas tick list for a healthy dose of holiday spirit. Taking place in the fabulous surroundings of the hotel's The Palm Court, it's the perfect way to spend a little holiday time with your girlfriends – bubbles in-hand! Oh, and don't forget to take a #selfie with The Ritz doorman...


Click HERE to discover more about The Ritz's Christmas Afternoon Tea. 








Like this post? Click on the below:

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment & let me know your blog link :)

©   | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig