Monday, 2 November 2015

My WEEKEND DISCOVERY #BarryM


If you follow me on Instagram (search: @thefashionache) you may have spotted my slightly-grungy, slightly-glam Halloween look (with no Halloween plans I thought I'd make some kind of effort to scare the pants off the Husband). I embraced this slightly avant-garde beauty look with the super cute Barry M Cosmetics package that arrived just in time for Halloween!. However, as Halloween has passed, this post is devoted to how you can continue using these autumnal-hued beauty bits to strengthen your on-point #AW15 style this season. Forget ice cream pastels, and embrace the new season's dangerously rich nail polish hues. These little Gelly Hi Shine Barry M beauties are my go-to nail polishes at the moment because of their high shine, easy removal and decadent colour. Currently I'm ALL about the Black Cherry! The brand's Eye Define Liner in Ebony was perfect for creating swirling lines and smeared black tears on my face for Saturday, but it'll also help you nail those new season graphic eye-liner looks (see Yohji Yamamoto and fabulous FENDI for serious inspo) with it's easy-glide applicator and beautiful black line (I'm in LOVE). Weirdly, I also kind of fell for the black Lip Paint they send me too, although I'll probably be toning it down for every-day/night by combining it with a cherry hue and brighter pink for an ombre effect (outwards-in). Shop the collection below!


SHOP MY PICKS:

Lip Paint in Black, Barry M Cosmetics (find it HERE)
Nail Art Pen in Black, Barry M Cosmetics (find it HERE)
Matte Nail Paint in Espresso, Barry M Cosmetics (find it HERE)
Eye Define Liner in Ebony, Barry M Cosmetics (find it HERE)
Midnight Gelly Nail Paint in Black Cherry (HERE), Black Pistachio (HERE), Black Grape (HERE) & Black Currant (HERE), all Barry M Cosmetics 
Clutch, Rianna Phillips (find it HERE)
How to be Parisian Wherever you are, by Anne Berest, Caroline De Maigret, Audrey Diwan & Sophie Mas (find it HERE)






Like this week's WEEKEND DISCOVERY? Check out last week's below:

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment & let me know your blog link :)

©   | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig