Sunday, 15 November 2015

My MID-WEEK MOMENT #ASOSPressDay


This week's MID-WEEK MOMENT (which due to the many press days hitting my calendar at the moment, was a little late again this week! sorry guys!) is dedicated to the amazing new #SS16 drops showcased at the ASOS press day. To say that I fell in love would be an understatement. The shoes....the bags...the sequins....it was all heading fast onto my #SS16 wish list (must alert the husband immediately and shove this link under his nose!!). Take a peek at some of my favourite picks below...

Discover more from ASOS HERE




















Like this post? Click on last week's MID-WEEK MOMENT below:

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment & let me know your blog link :)

©   | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig