Friday, 6 November 2015

AUTUMNAL CALLING #OOTD


So, I know what you're thinking. Where was this week's WISH LIST and MID-WEEK MOMENT?! Unfortunately, with #SS16 press days kicking off, I've got a little behind, but promise that both these posts will be popping up over the weekend for some good ol'fashion #inspo! In the meantime, check out my latest OOTD on the blog! This #AW15 I'm really loving soft neutrals, a kick of white and simple silhouettes (not to mention THIS faux fur clutch!). As always you can shop my picks below!


SHOP MY STYLE:
Necklace: Lyla Loves (shop it HERE)
Jacket: Mistress Rocks (shop it HERE)
Taupe dress: H&M (shop similar HERE)
Sunglasses: Quay Sunglasses at ASOS (find them HERE
Faux fur clutch: Story of Lola at ASOS (find it HERE)
Nail Polish: Midnight Gelly Nail Paint in Black Cherry, Barry M Cosmetics (Shop it HERE)
Shoes: ASOS (shop similar HERE)

Photography: Maddie Sims Photography 











Like this post? Click on my last #OOTD below:

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment & let me know your blog link :)

©   | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig