Tuesday, 17 November 2015

5 THINGS I GET CONFUSED ABOUT IN NOVEMBER #LIST

NEXT LIFESTYLE IMAGE
NO.1 IS it night? Is it day? WHAT TIME IS IT?
It looks like evening, like, THE ENTIRE TIME. And it's sooo grey. GREEYYYYYYYY. I'm not sure whether I'm coming or going. And getting up in the morning has become a monumental challenge. Only the promise of a VAT of coffee and a hot shower will get me out of my sleep zone *GROAN*. That and a 25% OFF SALE. All of this equals more time spent cocooned in your lounge wearing oversized slipper socks... 

SHOP: Next home ware (above) HERE


NO.2 Trying to gage the TEMPERATURE
Mild is great, no? Until you have to trek round London on press days, and literally slide into the PR's arms because you're a overdressed, overlayed, sweaty mess of a human being/journalist/blogger. Then it's not so cool. My advice - work LAYERS people - easy layers that you can remove. Example 1: a super-light, but warm scarf. 

NO.3 IT'S A MONTH UNTIL CHRISTMAS
WHAT?! This is TOTALLY INCOMPREHENSIBLE. And will also cause CHRISTMAS SHOPPING urges to occur. Which is an okay thing if you're a level-headed person with restraint (last time I attempted christmas shopping I got confused and ended up buying gifts for myself...it was great) #FAIL.

(IMAGE sourced from: NOT ON THE HIGH STREET

NO.4 TO DIET OR NOT TO DIET
Should one attempt a diet before or after Christmas?
POINTS FOR:
  1. Will mean I will look acceptable in occasion/Christmas party attire.
  2. Will be able to celebrate with GIANT turkey Christmas dinner and copious amounts of vino and not experience guilt.
POINTS AGAINST:
  1. Will have to fight tooth and nail to avoid OFFICE Christmas treats (e.g. hiding in cupboards while Celebrations box is offered around / running in the opposite direction)
  2. I've just eaten a mini victoria sponge with cream (MINI...though)
  3. Will be able to celebrate with GIANT turkey Christmas dinner and copious amounts of vino but experience guilt.
SHOP: Personalised Alphabet Gift Boxes by The Letteroom (HERE) at NOT ON THE HIGH STREET


NO.5 CHRISTMAS JUMPER-WEARING
It is NOT time yet people. Please save giant reindeer nose woolly knits for December. When it comes round I shall be donning something like the above beauty: Sleigh Bells Bling jumper, £19.99, New Look. Who can resist a sparkle AND a pun?! Click HERE to SHOP IT. 

Like this post? Click on last week's LIST below:

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment & let me know your blog link :)

©   | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig