Tuesday, 3 November 2015

10 FASHION THINGS I CAN'T WAIT FOR #LIST

IMAGE sourced from Balmain x H&M Photographer:Kacper Kasprzyk

NO.1 #HMBALMAINATION
It's dropping...in store (and online)...seriously soon (5th November 2015). I can't really express – in words, or gestures – my excitement over this. But I also feel weirdly nervous. WHAT IF I don't secure a piece of the collaboration? Who will I have to barge past in order to get my sweaty mitts on THAT leather Balmain x H&M jacket (sorry, in advance...BUT THIS IS IN THE NAME OF FASHION). WHAT IF (heaven's forbid) I leave with NOTHING??? I can just imagine the news the next day: 'GIRL FOUND SLUMPED AGAINST H&M LONDON FLAGSHIP STORE CRYING INTO OLD LATTE'.

NO.2 TO BE BFFs WITH ANNA WINTOUR
This, admittedly, may never happen. But if it did, and I'm asking for things...then I'd also be BFFs with Choupette (who would make an excellent companion for my kitten Pixie), Karl, Cara Delevingne, Nick Grimshaw, Grace Coddington and of course, VB. Just think of the dinner parties.

NO.3 THAT BRITISH VOGUE DOCUMENTARY
Many fashion hearts missed-a-beat when it was announced earlier this year that BBC Two had been given access to British Vogue, and a new two-part documentary (directed by Richard Macer) would be coming to our screens soon. *TOTALLY NOT FREAKING OUT OVER HERE*

NO.4 WORLD DOMINATION
What? It COULD happen. Right?


NO.5 THIS YEAR'S BRITISH FASHION AWARDS
I love going to the British Fashion Awards every year – it's probably the most prestigious event on my calender. And to hear the news today that Karl Lagerfeld will be honoured with the 'Outstanding Achievement Award' is fabulous – not only for Karl, but for me because I'll get to SEE him. WITH MY OWN EYES. 

NO.6 AFTERNOON TEA WITH FARFETCH
Oh no, wait. Delightfully, that already happened! And boy was it GOOD. FarFetch certainly know their way to a fashionista's heart: bellinis, mini sandwiches, CAKE and of course, a fashion show (we saw British born fashion designer, Hussein Chalayan's fashion and dance collaboration: Gravity Fatigue). 




NO.7 THE COSMO BLOG AWARDS 2015
I'm so delighted to be even shortlisted for this (The Fashion Ache is shortlisted in the 'Best for Fashion' category), and can't thank you all enough for reading the blog and voting! SERIOUSLY...totes emosh over here *anyone got a hanky?* The awards get announced on the 19th November 2015. So fingers (and everything else) crossed!
NO.8 TO HAVE A CARRIE BRADSHAW-STYLE WALK-IN WARDROBE
Because, isn't this every girls DREAM? That one BIG built for her (doubtfully himself, but whatever) in the first movie was INSANE. I would have just moved in, straight-off, to the closet and sat stroking the shelves all day. But, on a practical note, I think it's actually a REQUIREMENT that I have one. I can no longer see the floor in the second bedroom, and I'm slightly terrified, that one day, I may not have the strength to wade through the accessory pile and GET. OUT. If you don't hear from me on the blog for a while, please alarm someone (with muscles preferably...so they can help me out).

NO.9 WORLD DOMINATION.
Crap, I've already said that.

Image sourced from GPS Radar/ASOS 

NO.10 WINTER...I GUESS

I know. I said it. But I can't HANDLE this transitional weather anymore. What is one supposed to do? I WANT TO LAYER UP for goodness sake and not have to take it all off, and on, and off. AND ON AGAIN. And off. Also, I've seen a particularly PINK coat on ASOS (want to find the coat? CLICK HERE) and need this excuse (i.e. I'm cold) to buy it. End of conversation. 

Like this post? Click on LAST WEEK'S list: 

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment & let me know your blog link :)

©   | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig